Accolades for EnerSol, PEPS®, and PEGS®
Clients and Others Comment on EnerSol's Systems and People
- U.S. Army Client "..the system has clearly demonstrated its ability to destroy highly toxic waste.
The system has met all of the contract requirements and successfully passed all of the tests conducted by the
- National Defense Center for Environmental Excellence (NDCEE) "Mobile PEPS® Validated for
DoD Waste Treatment"
- Independent ASME/DOE Peer Review Panel
- The PEPS® process "...is a robust technology with aggressive chemical reactions capable of
handling a broad range of organic and inorganic wastes"
- The PEPS® process "...appears to be superior with respect to other alternatives for the treatment
of organic-containing mixed waste, particularly in the areas of: 1) volume reduction efficiency; and 2)
stabilization of the resulting waste forms."
- The PEPS® process "...has been demonstrated at an appropriate scale, and is ready for commercial
deployment for...nonradioactive hazardous wastes."
- The PEPS® systems "...addressed manufacturing, environmental, and operational issues using standard
- U.S. Government Client EnerSol "...was exceptionally qualified and showed the qualities
and capabilities of a much larger contractor." "...highly recommend that this contractor be used...in
- Independent Evaluator #1 The Mobile PEPS® "...is a viable, robust process for effectively
treating a wide variety of highly variable waste streams."
- Independent Evaluator #2 The Mobile PEPS® "...can be considered a viable option for the
on-site treatment of...waste materials."
- DOE Technology Reviewer #1 EnerSol personnel "...have a high level of expertise in the area."
- DOE Technology Reviewer #2 EnerSol personnel "...obviously are knowledgeable in the area".
- “Over a two-year period, Covanta reviewed
over 200 advanced thermal conversion technologies
around the globe before deciding to work with
EnerSol based upon their novel application of
commercially-proven technology platforms…..
EnerSol’s innovative approach overcomes the
technological barriers to commercial implementation
of plasma-based gasification.”
- “After reviewing several technologies,
lnova selected EnerSol's Plasma Energy Gasification
System (PEGS®) due to its ability to handle a
variety of waste generated by Inova: Municipal Solid
Waste, Regulated Medical Waste and Hazardous Waste.
Inova selected the PEGS® solution offered by EnerSol
after an exhaustive study and review by a highly
competent technical committee.”
- “We are very excited to be working with
EnerSol Technologies, Inc. to provide the PEGS®
facility equipment, and showcase the technology as
“next generation alternative to incineration.”